Thursday, July 14, 2011

What do you do when there's NOTHING to do?

You blog!
My husband is in the Marine Corps, so there are nights when I am home alone and bored out of my mind. I really hate it when it starts to get dark and I am never able to fall asleep. I stay in the living room, so that I can see the front door, and EVERY light in our apartment stays on. Being alone throughout the night is sadly something I can never seem to get used to.
After I finished getting ready for the day, did all the cleaning, did some online shopping, and made my husband something yummy for when he comes home tomorrow (which I will do a post about), I decided to start a blog! I am 22 years old and have been married for over a year. We've been together for 5 years now. Eeek!
Since my husband joined the military we've been living in California, but we're originally from Texas. It's very beautiful here and there's a ton to do, but there's no place like home and country accents. We can't wait to move back!

I really am not quite sure where this blog will go, but I do know that makeup will be involved. I'm sure I will post about everyday life as well. I hope that you're able to find this even the slightest bit interesting!
 xx



5 comments:

  1. i've never been to california, but i've always wanted to visit. one of my good friends is stationed there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 years wow :) It must get difficult with your husband being away! My boyfriend considered joining the Marines a few months back, sounds selfish but I'm glad he changed his mind! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, Yeah, it was hard when he was away but he'll be out in a couple months and we're so excited! Haha that's not selfish to feel that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see where you came from,when you say about these lonely nights when you can not sleep..
    I find my self in those nights too,mostly because I miss my baby too..
    like your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey nice to meet u can't wait to read more posts!New blog follower!

    ReplyDelete