Sunday, August 21, 2011

Purchases

....Because I couldn't buy only the 3 things I "needed".
We went to church this morning and the mall is RIGHT THERE...kinda...so we had to go.

-MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Foundation
I'm STILL trying to find my favorite foundation, so we'll see if this is it. I've seen a few people do posts about this lately and I decided i'd try it out.
-MAC Fix +
I've been out of this for a little while now and I can tell a difference with how my makeup looks. I like it MUCH better when I use this after and I really recommend it.

-15 Eye Shadow Palette
Just needed another one, nothing special.
-MAC Eye Shadow Twinks
Beautiful! It's a smooth, shimmery, plummy bronze brown color. I'm excited to wear it tomorrow!
-MAC Eye Shadow Shale
I watched Kandee Johnson use this in a tutorial and it was so beautiful. It's a gray lavender with a little shimmer. TO ME on, it kind of reminds me of Quarry but with shimmer.
-MAC Penultimate Eye Liner Rapidblack
I had this a while back and I liked it okay, but once it was out I didn't repurchase it. I've been wanting a liquid type eye liner that would be quick to use and something I don't need a brush for. This is VERY black and stays put.

-MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Supremely Confident
The best nude lipstick that i've ever used. Seriously. I've gone through plenty and it's amazing. So creamy and glossy!

-Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
First of all, the bottle is amazing right? It's sweet and kind of floral and really just a happy scent!
-philosophy coconut frosting shampoo, shower gel, & bubble bath
I love anyting coconut but when I saw "frosting" it kind of turned me away. Anything with a cake or frosting scent gives me a huge headache but this doesn't smell anything like frosting. As soon as I smelled it I knew I had to have it. Mmmm

-Claire's earrings
I love Claire's for their stud earrings! You get so many for such a small amount of money, buy 2 get 1 free. I haven't been in there in years and it made me feel so old with all the cute little girl things.
-Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Just a Little Dangerous
This is a beautiful purple with pink and blue shimmer. Lovely!

That's it, as if it wasn't enough. I hope everyone has a great week :)
xx

11 comments:

  1. Nice stuff =)


    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that juicy perfume!xx

    http://beyondbeautyxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love how you said, because you couldn't get the 3 things you "needed".. Totally sounds like something I would do!!

    I think we are ALL on a constant hunt for a foundation that is better than the last lol Have you tried Vichy Dermablend? As of now that's my HG. I like the MUFE HD foundation, but the price has kept me on the hunt lol

    Awesome haul!
    xx
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use that juicy perfume also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with coconut too!! I MUST get that shower gel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bethany, no I haven't but I've heard that it's great! Yeah, this foundation is pretty pricey.

    HB, yes, you must! It smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the viva la juicy bottle is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, you bought a lot of lovely things! i love all the juicy couture perfumes, definitely all to my taste. http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/ XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! I need to go on a shopping spree like yours!!! Such great things!!!

    Hope youre having a great weekend!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will love Philosophy's coconut macaroon hand cream smells so delicious!! If you love coconut you will love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Haul I have been wanting to try that Fix+ for the longest time, I think I need to give in lol

    xo
    Foxy

    ReplyDelete