Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's me!


Here are some unimportant facts about me :)

1. Are you named after anyone?
 My first middle name is after Morgan Fairchild and my second middle name is both of my grandmas middle name.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Earlier this week.

3. Do you have kids?
Not yet but hopefully within the next year or so :)

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Why yes!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
With my husband mostly and people that understand. It can be bad if someone doesn't know you're kidding.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Eeeee, my husband would have to force me. Actually, I would do the two person one!

7. What's your favorite cereal?
Frosted Flakes and Trix. NO milk please.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
How tall someone is. I'm 5'11 so it's nice to see other tall people.

9. What is your eye color?
Dark brown.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Both!!

11. Favorite smells?
Coconut and Christmas Trees!

12. Summer or Winter?
I really can't choose. When it's blazing hot I love it and when freezing I love it.

13. Computer or TV?
Me and my husband enjoy watching TV. We just signed up for Netflix and I can't believe it's taken us so long!

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
New York.

15. Do you have special talents?
I'm crafty and I used to dance.

16. Where were you born?
TEXAS!!!!

17. What are your hobbies?
I love makup and going for walks with my husband...is that a hobby?

18. Do you have any pets?
:( I do, but they're all back home in Texas. Two kitties, a doggy, and a bunny.

19. Favorite movie?
The Departed!! I watch this movie over and over again!

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes. Two older brothers, a brother-in-law, and in November I will finally have a sister...in-law and we share the same birthday!!

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Honestly, I've always wanted to be a Mommy more than anything!

22. When was your first slow dance and the song?
I have no clue. When I was younger my family would always go Country dancing.

23. Movies you dislike?
I absolutely DISLIKE gory movies! I can't stand to see someone getting their hand cut off or leg chainsawed into bits. Yuck!

23. What three YouTubers would you like to meet in person?
Wow, only 3?? This is a hard one. The Shaytards (I'm counting them as one), Kandee Johnson, and Samantha Schuerman!
xx


3 comments:

  1. Random question posts are some of my favourites! You discover the most interesting things about people.
    I love the sounds of your multiple pets!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie,

    thanks for the follow! I'm also 5'11 and I love it :) x

    Zarah x - http://babydontbother.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you're so pretty! And yay for tall girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete