Friday, September 9, 2011

Top 10 MAC Eye Shadows

I always enjoy reading top favorites of anything and it's fun to see what different people choose.
These are my top 10 MAC eye shadows that I wear on any given day. The shadows blend so well and are very pigmanted. These are in no certain order and are all in the permanent line.

Top L-R - Mystery, Folie, Sable, Satin Taupe, Shale
Bottom L-R - Club, Mulch, Tempting, Patina, Shroom

Mystery satin
Cool toned dark brown with no shimmer -
I use this in my crease, outter corner, and as an eyeliner.
Folie satin
Warm reddish plummy brown with no shimmer -
I use this in my crease and outter corner.
Sable velvet
Plummy brown with a pinky bronze metallic shimmer -
I use this all over.
Satin Taupe frost
Plummy brown taupe with a grayish frost -
I use this all over.
Shale satin
Dirty plum with a mauve gray frost -
I use this on my lid. This might be my top favorite?
Club satin
Warm reddish brown with a green sheen -
I use this all over. It's such a fun color to play with. It goes on brown with a green sheen then is blended out to a warm brown.
Mulch velvet
Reddish brown with bronze shimmer -
I use this all over.
Tempting lustre
Light brown with bronzy gold shimmer -
I use this all over. This color is so rich, creamy, and fantastic! I do get a lot of fall out but it's worth it. Every time I look at it it reminds me of jewels.
Patina frost
Light golden brown with a tarnished gold sheen -
I use this on my lid.
Shroom satin
Pale beige with a soft frost -
I use this on my brow bone. This is my favorite highlight color with the perfect sheen and no heavy shimmer.

I used to not care for shadows with shimmer, but now I love them!
xx

11 comments:

  1. i'm attracted to the same types of shades as you are! i love satin taupe and i really folie. i've never owned mulch, either. which is crazy because i always hear about it on youtube. gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they're all lovely!

    Thank you for your lovely comment, dear!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. tempting looks gorgeous, I think I might invest in a mac shadow for my brows

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Satin Taupe, Tempting and Mulch! Great picks x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, all of these are beautiful!!! I might just have to go out and buy em all :)

    xo Karisa

    http://abeautifulmess-karisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to get myself Mac Club.. I love seeing other peoples shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mac is the best..hands down..i love their lipstick

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
    http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-3.html Thanks again
    Lenetta

    ReplyDelete