Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Funday

I really want to do FOTD posts but everytime I take pictures I can't get them to look right. Any tips? The eye shadow always looks nonexistent even when it's dark in real life. Oh well, i'll keep working on it.

Me and Steve went for a walk near where we live and I wanted to share a few pictures. It's hard to believe I live in such a beautiful place.

It's neat to look to your right and see the beautiful beaches and look a head of you and see amazing mountains.

Today started off great! We woke up just in time to hear it rain for a while. I can't remember the last time it rained here but I missed it so much! It's so peaceful. That's one of the things I miss most about Texas, the crazy thunderstorms with loud thunder and pouring rain.
I'm so excited, me and Steve are going to get pedicures today! I talked him into going with me after he got out of boot camp and he's been going with me ever since. He loves it, just like I told him he would. I don't see anything wrong with guys taking care of their feet.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
I almost forgot, HAPPY SHARK WEEK :)
xx

12 comments:

  1. i would try taking your pictures near a window, using natural light and turning the flash off of your camera to see if that's helpful. your pictures are beautiful! today the sky got super dark and it poured. i wouldn't mind living somewhere where it rained all of the time. getting pedicures with your boyfriend is cute! that would be so fun to get one with mine. gotta keep the toesies maintained! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! i would try the macro setting on your camera... i love that your husband gets pedicures, my dad does and i'm always trying to convince by boyfriend to get one! his name is steve too by the way and one of my brother's name is steve so too many!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live in paradise. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashleigh, I don't use my flash but I will try in front of a window. Thanks!

    Heather, I do use the Macro setting :( If you got your boyfriend to go once he'd love it! Guys are so silly. Omg yay for Steves!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! i hope if my man joins the army we gestation some where pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice photos!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You mush have had such a wonderful day!
    Thanks so much for sharing those moments and the photos with us!
    XOXO from a new follower here,
    Catanya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pictures and I have the same problem with my make-up.
    And I love crazy thunderstorms too.
    Sometimes its what I need to put me in a good mood!
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning pics!! I need a beach holiday asap :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty photos! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. I'm following you now!

    XO, Liza
    fashion over groceries

    ReplyDelete