Monday, August 8, 2011

Cleansing Cream Love

Merle Norman Cleansing Cream
This stuff is amazing! I guess not that many people know about it because I never see it spoken about.
My skin is very sensitive and more on the dry side, so a lot of face products don't work for me. My mom has used this for years and years, so she had me use this as my makeup remover/face wash when I started wearing makeup. I really trust this because my moms skin looks amazing and she does not look her age. It goes on smooth and gets off makeup so well (even the blackest waterproof mascara), cleans the skin, and leaves it feeling moisturized. It's so thick and creamy and it will sooth any cracked skin that you may have. It doesn't leave the skin feeling tight at all.
  •  The first thing I do is wet my face with warm water.
  • I then use a cotton pad and I scoop enough out for my eyes. I gently rub this over my eyes, it doesn't burn at all, and then I remove my eye makeup.
  • Next, I flip the pad over and scoop more out for my face and neck. Remember to clean the makeup off your neck if you use any there. I rub it all over and it removes all traces of my makeup. It will leave a film behind but it doesn't feel icky at all.
  • Then I take a clean cotton pad, run it under warm water, and again go all over my face to remove the product left.
  • Lastly, I dry off my face with a clean towel and add my face and eye cream.
*You don't need much of this stuff at all and if you don't have any makeup on, like in the mornings, then you will need even less.

The container is HUGE and the product smells amazing! I will never clean my face with anything else and I recommend this to everyone. It's a winner.
xx

5 comments:

  1. That looks awesome. I've never heard of it. I might try it. Thanks for sharing!

    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds great. i am seriously anal when it comes to getting every last bit of makeup off of my face. nothing is worse then running out of makeup remover. i love anything that keeps skin feeling moisturized. right now, i'm using makeup wipes because i'm really lazy, but i'll definitely give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla, aw you are so sweet!! Thank you. You're not an idiot, sometimes it doesn't show up.

    Ashleigh, I know exactly what you mean. This stuff takes everything off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog, it's so cute and thanks for this top review because I have sensitive skin too so I'm always looking for new products. That's so cool you and your hubby are from Texas. I'm from Cali, but I've always wanted to visit Texas one day.

    xoDale
    Following you
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved some of the merle norman products i've tried! i will look into this for sure!

    ReplyDelete